|at Bayview Glen School|
|Date Posted||November 26, 2019|
Founded in 1962, Bayview Glen is an independent, co-educational university preparatory day school with more than 1000 students from Preschool through to Grade 12. Our school thrives on two closely connected campuses in the heart of Toronto and offers a truly transformative educational experience, intentionally creating a welcoming, vibrantly diverse community, guided by inspiring teachers and fueled by a forward-looking curriculum. Bayview Glen is a member of the CIS, CAIS and Round Square organizations.
Bayview Glen is currently looking for a full-time Publications Coordinator starting in January 2020. Working closely with the Senior Director of Advancement, the Publications Coordinator will focus on the design, development and implementation of printed, digital and social media materials and services in the areas of communications, marketing and advertising. This position combines technology and artistic abilities into the planning and development of all the School’s publications and promotional materials such as newsletters, brochures and reports from concept to publication. The position also requires familiarity with uploading content to websites.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Public Relations, Communications, Graphic Design or equivalent
- Strong Computer literacy in word processing, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Adobe products.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of print and electronic media
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects at one time and work collaboratively with all team members.
- Works well under deadline pressure and supports others with meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exudes an energetic, self-motivated and results driven work ethic.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- As a condition of employment, a current Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Record Check and CPR certification (Level C) are required.
Bayview Glen offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefit and RRSP plan and a collegial work environment dedicated to the professional development of all staff.
We invite all qualified candidates to submit a cover letter and resume (combined into one document) to email@example.com by no later than December 4, 2019. Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest; however only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries or agencies please.
Bayview Glen is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate any needs under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code to participate in the interview process. Please contact our Human Resources Department for assistance if required.