|Date Posted||July 12, 2018|
At Ada, we’re helping companies use AI to revolutionize their customer experience. So far, we’ve helped millions of customers of companies like Shopify, Telus and Coinbase in over ten different languages. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
We’re looking for a product designer to join our design team at Ada. This is an opportunity to do the best work of your life on a highly impactful and forward-thinking product, at a time when our principles of excellent design are just emerging.
One of our products is in use by millions of people every day to answer questions about our customers products. With this product, the challenge is to create a very refined, accesible and familiar experience. All the essential interactions needed for a successful support conversation must be made simple and work flawlessly.
This is also a chance to impress a much smaller, but more passionate group of people (our customers) who spend the majority of their workday in our product, managing their bot’s work flows, training new answers and gaining insight into the performance of their automation. The challenge with this product is to solve problems at the intersection of machine learning and content management where existing interface patterns often do not exist.
Our team is small, agile and tight-knit. Design is profoundly important to our entire company. We want everything we produce to be well designed and for it to be part of our legacy.
For this role, you must have deep skill in product design and a world-class product sense. You should also have knowledge of:
- UX design
- Prototyping (low and high fidelity)
- Translate vision, feedback and ideas into shippable product designs
- Guide product research
- Collaborate closely with other designers, engineers, and our product managers to ensure everything we ship meets our standards of quality
- Build and foster design standards and practices
- Contribute feedback regularly towards bettering our company and products
- You have a deep respect for your craft and want to be the best at everything you do
- You’re not easily satisfied and can’t stand disorder and inconsistency
- You’re kind and direct with your feedback
If you’re interested, please apply on our careers page here!