|at SimEx-Iwerks Entertainment|
|Date Posted||March 6, 2019|
SimEx-Iwerks has built more than 350 motion simulator rides and 4D attractions that daily showcase films from Warner Bros., Twentieth Century Fox, Nickelodeon, BBC Earth, National Geographic, MacGillivray Freeman and many significant others.
Our Attractions integrate the latest technologies in order to deliver richly memorable and immersive experiences. This year, over 40 million guests will visit a SimEx-Iwerks Attraction.
We are seeking a junior graphic designer that is talented and well-organized with good communication skills for full-time employment. The successful applicant will be joining a team of diversely skilled individuals in a dynamic environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- layout, copyfitting, assembly, and revision of print projects
- reformatting and re-sizing key art graphics, incl. major studio marketing
- preparing graphics and photos for use in print and web
- creating and producing signage for use at client sites
- preparing sales presentations and proposals for print and the web
- maintaining and updating the corporate website
- designing tradeshow graphics and collateral
- creating show logos and key art
- assisting with motion graphics
- project administration
Skills and Qualifications
• post-secondary diploma in design desirable, but not required.
• pre-press knowledge
• 1-2 years of experience in professional design
• web design and development an asset
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects, Acrobat, etc.)
Compensation: commensurate to talent, experience, and ability
Qualified candidates, please forward your resume, cover letter, and portfolio (or link to portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.