|at SimEx-Iwerks Entertainment|
|Date Posted||March 6, 2019|
SimEx-Iwerks has built more than 350 motion simulator rides and 4D attractions that daily showcase films from Warner Bros., Twentieth Century Fox, Nickelodeon, BBC Earth, National Geographic, MacGillivray Freeman and many significant others.
Our Attractions integrate the latest technologies in order to deliver richly memorable and immersive experiences. This year, over 40 million guests will visit a SimEx-Iwerks Attraction.
We are seeking a intermediate graphic designer that is talented and well-organized with good communication skills for full-time employment. The successful applicant will be joining a team of diversely skilled individuals in a dynamic environment.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing graphics and photos for use in print and web
- Preparing sales presentations, newsletters, and proposals for print and the web
- Update SimEx-Iwerks website using a WordPress Content Management System
- Monitor performance of SimEx-Iwerks website (load times, broken links etc)
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Layout, copyfitting, assembly, and revision of print projects
- Designing and producing signage for use at client sites
- Reformatting and re-sizing key art graphics
- Creating show logos and key art
- Project administration and communicating with internal and external project stakeholders
- Managing creative resources and assets
- Reporting to Marketing Director
Skills and Qualifications
• Post-secondary diploma in design desirable, but not mandatory
Experience and Skills
• 2+ years in professional graphic design, both print and web
• Intermediate level HTML 5 and CSS
• Familiarity working with Content Management Systems, in particular WordPress
• Experience in using Google Analytics or other website usage statics platform
• Experience in multi-disciplinary projects
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects, Acrobat, etc.)
Compensation: Commensurate to talent, experience and ability
Qualified candidates, please forward your resume, cover letter, and portfolio (or link to portfolio) to design[at]simex[dot]ca
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.