|Date Posted||August 11, 2017|
SimEx-Iwerks designs and builds cinematic attractions that feature blockbuster film content from the world’s best studios and producers.
Now celebrating our 25th anniversary, we have built partnerships with over 200 institutions, parks and destinations to provide unique, amazing, high impact and immersive experiences. Our experiences incorporate innovative state-of-the-art technologies and special effects to complement storyline.
SimEx-Iwerks’ family-friendly attractions entertain over 35 million guests annually.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working collaboratively with various stakeholders
- Participating in attraction design and development
- Layout, copyfitting, assembly, and revision of print projects
- Re-formatting and re-sizing key art graphics, incl. major studio marketing
- Preparing graphics and photos for use in print and web
- Creating and producing signage for use at client sites
- Preparing sales presentations and proposals
- Designing tradeshow graphics and collateral
- Creating show logos and key art
- Assisting with motion graphics
- Project administration
Skills and Qualifications
- Post-secondary diploma in design desirable, but not mandatory
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years in professional graphic design, both print and web
- Illustration skills are an asset
- Experience in large multi-disciplinary projects
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, etc.)
- Commensurate to talent, experience and ability
Qualified candidates, please forward your resume, cover letter, and portfolio (or link to portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.