|at NewAge Products Inc.|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2017|
NewAge Products Inc. (NAP) is a manufacturer and distributor of high quality, first-class home and garage storage products. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage products that are competitively priced to meet consumer’s needs and budget. Our products are resold in major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more.
In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500’s ranking of companies with 50 + million in sales!
Are you interested in joining our team? We are looking for a passionate and talented Image Photo Editor / Graphic Designer to join our team. The incumbent must have a roll up your sleeves attitude and will be responsible for visual asset content creation. This role involves cooperate with our team in a very hands-on role.
- Multi-channel work will include extensive image editing for product photography, stock image research, taking part in photo shoots, photo-retouching, and various print and online media materials
- Responsible for image assets ensuring content meets the brand style guide and project requirements
- Track asset delivery and steps throughout the photo review and editing process workflow
- A strong design eye and passion for all forms of content creation
- Thorough knowledge of computer imaging, photographic techniques, studio management and color composition
- Editing and optimizing images using photo editing tools to match style guide and brief requirements where required
- Sound understanding of all Adobe creative suite applications
- Superior communication, and time management skills
- The ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, and changing priorities
- Highly collaborative and possess experience working with editors and photographers to ensure assets are delivered in line with requirements and deadlines are met
- Self-starter, organised and work with limited guidance or oversight
- Strong photography background
- Result oriented with excellent problem solving skills
- Highly driven to ensure the highest standards of quality are met
- · Competitive compensation range depending on skills and experience, excellent benefits package
- An opportunity within a quickly growing company, well established in its industry
- Standard work hours: 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday; flexibility regarding this hours is required
Please send us your full resume to email@example.com with an explanation as to why you would be a fit for this role. We will contact candidates we are pursuing. No phone calls please.
NewAge Products is an inclusive work environment and as such has a workplace accommodations policy in place. Accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and other selection stages for job applicants with accessibility needs.
Candidates with special accessibility needs may write to Human Resources at the same address to discuss further.