|at ZoomerMedia Limited|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2015|
Purpose: To create, illustrate, freehand animate and design advertising material for
Location: Head Office: 64 Jefferson Avenue (Liberty Village), Toronto, Ontario, Canada M6K 1Y4
- Report to the Vice-President of Creative Services responsible for graphic design, illustration, production and some digital editing
- Create freehand illustrations for print; for multi-media animations and freehand artwork for traditional cell animations, whiteboard illustrations and graphics
- Design and production for advertising and collateral materials including motion graphics for multi-media use as well as other related duties.
- Possesses expertise in the following programs: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Blender, Cinema 4D and Adobe Flash
- Work with Art Director to develop storyboards
- Shoot and edit photographs for promotional elements as required
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to ensure superior customer service
- their duties as required
- 2-3 years of experience
- Must have a university degree in the Visual Arts majoring in animation
- Portfolio is required to demonstrate your illustrative and design talents.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and media optimization for web usage, including video transcoding and related online standards
- Avid or Final Cut Pro editing skills
- Advanced freehand illustration ability (for use in graphics and animations) is mandatory for this role
- Traditional cell animation skills
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Blender, Cinema 4D, Adobe Flash
- Proficiency in photography
This is a permanent full time position (40 hours/week). The Company reserves the right to determine your appropriate business hours.
The salary for this position shall be at the rate of $26.25 per hour, less applicable statutory deductions.
You will be eligible to participate in the Company’s Limited Group Benefits Plan upon the completion of the probationary period
If this opportunity interests you, please submit your resume to Richard Lumsden: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only applicants being considered will be contacted.
ZoomerMedia Limited (TSXV:ZUM) is a publicly traded multi-media company devoted exclusively to the needs and interests of Canada’s 15.1 million 45plus. For more company information, go to: www.zoomermedia.ca.