|at C.J. Graphics|
|Date Posted||April 2, 2018|
Full Time Junior Designer / Production Artist
Toronto, Ontario (University & Queen West)
The C.J. Group of companies is looking for a talented designer / production-artist with strong layout and graphic-adaptation / modification skills, and a great attitude, to join our team.
You will be the perfect fit if you can think quickly, understand the importance of consistent branding and are adaptable to handling a range of small to mid-sized design projects.
You will be working primarily on point of purchase and retail print projects for clients in the beverage and alcohol space. You are adept at managing multiple projects from the brief stage, through production and on to press or screen. You are comfortable working independently or within a team, and you are willing to pitch in where needed and become fluent in the requirements for the brands and companies you are working on.
If you think you are up for the challenge, possess the skills we require, and are looking for full-time work, this is a great gig working with high-profile international brands!
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proficiency in MicroSoft Office (particularly PowerPoint) would be an asset
- Technically proficient with prepress requirements for print production
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Organized & detail oriented
- Comfortable incorporating French copy (provided) accurately into designs
- French Language skills would be an asset, but not required.
Please apply with your resume and a PDF of 6 portfolio pieces, along with your salary expectations.
Only those being considered for the position will be contacted. No agencies please.
REPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org