|at World Vision Canada|
|Date Posted||May 25, 2017|
Are you looking for more than a job? At World Vision Canada we offer challenging careers that change the lives of children all over the world and it will change yours too. Come and be part of a team of over 500 Canadians with a vision for the world: Life in all its fullness for every child.
You will experience Christian faith in action helping to make real and lasting change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. Join the World Vision Canada team and be part of a powerful and effective force for good: For Children. For Change. For Life.
World Vision Canada is looking for a savvy Traffic Coordinator to join our Creative Solutions team. This is an internal client-facing role so exceptional communication skills are critical. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and highly-organized, with proven project management and time-management skills. The Traffic Coordinator is the single point of contact for all project requests for the Brand & Creative Solutions team, gathering key requirements to schedule, prioritize and assign work for the execution of creative & communications projects.
We care about what we do, work hard and think creatively about engaging Canadians across the country. You want to be part of an exciting, award-winning international organization that provides life-saving assistance to people in emergencies, fights global poverty & injustice and engages Canadians in global issues & events that impact millions of people.
• Evaluates and processes all project requests to determine scope, timelines, resource planning and allocation.
• Ensures a high level of client satisfaction is maintained to drive World Vision Canada’s (WVC) creative vision to market.
• Fosters a positive client experience by actively listening to understand business objectives and requirements. Discusses client requests and raises flags when necessary.
• Coordinates daily scheduling, leads production meetings, tracks project status & provides support as needed to creative teams.
• For outsourced design, works with 3rd party vendors to manage ongoing vendor relationships.
• Maintains process documentation and proactively supports continuous improvement initiatives. Compiles, generates and reports on monthly performance metrics.
• Leverages the Digital Asset Management system to re-use or adapt existing materials when possible.
• Manages small client requests, such as minor revisions to existing creative, working with design team to execute changes.
• Balances multiple priorities often with competing deadlines.
• Fosters a ‘creative’ environment while embracing the policies and processes of the organization.
• Post-secondary degree in a related field plus 2-3 years of client services, agency or studio experience.
• Proven experience in handling key stakeholders across different departments in a high-pressure environment, as well as expertise with a Project management system to plan multiple projects and resources.
• Experience in allocating available resources against the requirements, managing capacity and tracking issues is essential.
• Excellent communication skills and evidence of being able to adapt with sensitivity to different working styles is required.
• Proficient analytic & client service ability with an ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize, and manage multiple deadlines effectively.
• Strong organizational & strategic skills, with proven ability and confidence to make decisions and problem solve.
• Solid understanding of the creative process a plus.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Committed team player with proven collaboration skills.
• Experience with digital asset management tools preferred.
How to Apply:
World Vision is committed to the protection of children; all offers of employment will be conditional upon the successful completion of reference checks and a Police background check. Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate a commitment to the core values and mission of the World Vision partnership.
World Vision Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested applicants are asked to complete an online application via our careers website:
Application Deadline: June 9, 2017