|at Bayview Glen School|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2017|
Founded in 1962, Bayview Glen is an independent, coeducational university preparatory school and member of the CIS, CAIS and Round Square organizations. Our students are challenged to participate at their optimum level, balancing rigorous academic schedules with a wide range of sports, special interest clubs, community service activities and spirited school events.
Bayview Glen is currently looking for a full-time Publications Coordinator starting in August 2017. Working closely with the Director of Communications, the Publications Coordinator will focus on the design, development and implementation of printed, digital and social media materials and services in the areas of communications, marketing and advertising. This position combines technology and artistic abilities into the planning and development of all the School’s publications and promotional materials such as newsletters, brochures and reports from concept to publication. The position also requires familiarity with uploading content to websites.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Public Relations, Communications, Graphic Design or equivalent
• Strong Computer literacy in word processing, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Adobe products.
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of print and electronic media
• Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects at one time and work collaboratively with all team members.
• Works well under deadline pressure and supports others with meeting tight deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience managing budgets.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with results oriented mindset.
Bayview Glen offers a competitive salary, benefit and pension plans and a collegial work environment dedicated to the professional development of all staff.
We invite all qualified candidates to submit a cover letter and resume (combined in one document) to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than July 5, 2017. Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest; however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.
Bayview Glen is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate any needs under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Please contact our Human Resources Department for assistance if required.