|at Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning|
|Date Posted||April 20, 2017|
The School of Media and Design is looking currently looking for a designer, or a photographer with a design eye, to teach our design students the basics of digital photography, including lighting – both in and out of the studio, camera settings, file output, digital editing, Lightroom basics, etc.
- Master’s degree in design (MDES), fine arts (MFA) or related terminal discipline required
- Three years postsecondary teaching experience including curriculum development, project and classroom preparation
- Work experience with product styling, art direction, and film
- Advanced Lightroom and Photoshop skills with an aptitude to teach software
- Demonstrated strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to relate effectively to a wide variety of learners with a strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
When submitting your CV, please include a link to your portfolio for review.
Please apply by visiting our website www.conestogac.on.ca and review Competition 17-095.