|at 6sigma design|
|Date Posted||May 25, 2017|
6sigma design is in need of a junior/intermediate designer to work on rewarding projects for a variety of clients in the not-for-profit, manufacturing and retail sectors. The work includes direct mail, catalogues, advertising and email marketing.
- Develop creative concepts, either independently or collaboratively
- Work closely with Creative Director and Account Managers
- Manage multiple projects and timelines
- Participate in project briefings
Essential Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, comfortable multitasking
- Degree / Diploma in Graphic Design and/or fine arts from a recognized college or university
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), MSOffice Suite
- Thorough understanding of page layout, typography and design theory
- Exceptional organizational, communication, planning and decision-making skills
- Creative flair, originality and strong visual sense
- Attention to detail is critical
- Knowledge of the print and production process
- Experience coding HTML emails an asset
- Familiarity with the WordPress platform a definite plus.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com
Thank you to all applicants for their interest in this role however only qualified candidates will be contacted.